- 2 x USB Type-A Inputs (Front and Rear) for Audio Playback via Mass-Storage Class HDDs* with Easy Music Selection via Onkyo Controller App for iOS*1 and Android™*2
- Supports Hi-Res Audio Playback: DSD (DSF/DIFF) to 11.2 MHz; FLAC, WAV, Apple Lossless, and AIFF to 192 kHz/24-bit
- Chromecast built-in*3, Wi-Fi®, AirPlay, and Spotify®
- Support for TIDAL, Deezer, and TuneIn Streaming Services*4
- FlareConnect™*3 Multi-room Audio Distribution to Compatible Components and Speakers
- Supports a Variety of Compressed Audio Formats Including MP3, MPEG4 AAC, and WMA
- Jog/Push/Enter Controls Including Power ON/OFF, Play/Pause, and Stop
* Onkyo cannot guarantee, nor has tested, correct operation with all HDD brands and device types. HDD must be formatted to FAT32. For more information, please refer to user manual or Onkyo website.
PREMIUM AUDIO FEATURES
- VLSC™ Signal Processing Removes Digital Pulse Noise for Clear and Accurate Sound
- 768 kHz/32-bit (AK4452) Digital-to-Analog Conversion from AKM
- High-Quality Audio-Grade Circuit Componentry
- Aluminum Front Panel and Robust Anti-Resonant Flat Chassis
- Stable Anti-Vibration Insulator Feet
- 2 x USB (Type-A) Inputs (Front and Rear)
- Analog L/R Audio Outputs
- 192 kHz/24-bit-compatible Coaxial Digital Audio Output
- Ethernet Port (LAN)
- RI (Remote Interactive) Input/Output for Limited Control of Compatible Components with Included Remote
- Dual-band 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi for Stable Wireless Connectivity
- Auto Standby and Wake on Network Signal Detection Functions
- One-Line Dimmable FL Display
- Remote Interactive (RI) Remote Controller
*1 Requires iOS 8.0 or later. *2 Requires Android OS 4.0.3 or later. *3 Service enabled via firmware update. *4 Availability of listed services is accurate at time of publication, but is subject to change without notice. Some services may require a subscription.
Connect and Play HDD Audio via USB
Connect mass-storage-class HDDs via front or rear USB inputs and put your entire digital music collection at your fingertips. Use the new Onkyo Controller app to browse, select, and play albums from HDD quickly and easily. Note: HDD must be formatted to FAT32
Supports 11.2 MHz DSD and 192/24 Hi-Res Audio
Hi-Res Audio signals contain more information so that the sound coming from your speakers is closer to that captured on the recording. The NS-6130 preserves the fidelity of Hi-Res Audio with state-of-the-art D/A conversion and VLSC™ processing so you get deeper insight into your favorite music.
VLSC Removes Digital Pulse Noise
Pulse noise is inevitable when converting digital signals to analog. VLSC (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) compares vectors from input/output signals and uses that information to erase noise. A pure analog signal is fed to your amp, resulting in improved detail resolution and clarity.
Chromecast built-in* for Mobiles and PCs
Chromecast built-in lets you cast audio from your mobile or laptop to the NS-6130. Control playback via familiar apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android™ devices as well as Mac, Windows®, and Chromebook™ computers. * Enabled with a firmware update.
Stream Audio with AirPlay
Send app-based audio from Apple laptops, PCs, and iOS mobile devices to the Network Audio Player over AirPlay in moments.
Selectable Dual-band Wi-Fi®
Connected homes mean more network traffic. Dual-band 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi lets you select an uncongested channel for smooth and stable wireless streaming.
Any Music You Want, When You Want It
TIDAL, Deezer, and TuneIn streaming and internet radio services are conveniently accessible using the Onkyo Controller app or remote controller. This Network Audio Player also supports direct streaming from the Spotify Connect application.
Built for Great Sound
One ingredient to beautiful sound is power stability. The NS-6130 features quality audio-grade electrical components throughout, while flat chassis, anti-resonant insulators, and aluminum front panel reduce interference.
Premium 768 kHz/32-bit DAC
Digital signals are converted into a smooth analog waveform by AKM’s premium AK4452 768 kHz/32-bit DAC. New output filters minimize noise for a cohesive soundstage and clearer imaging.
Intuitive Control with Onkyo Controller App
Control playback from anywhere within Wi-Fi range, select and stream music from onboard services, and explore music on connected HDDs with a new, user-focused remote control application for iOS*1 and Android*2.
*1 Requires iOS 8.4 or later. *2 Requires Android 4.0.3 or later.
FlareConnect™ Wireless Multi-room Audio
FlareConnect* shares audio from network and external audio input sources between compatible components. Enjoy effortless multi-room playback of LP records, CDs, network music services, and more with supported components and speaker systems. Music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into the Onkyo Controller app**.
* Sharing audio from external inputs is enabled with a future firmware update. External audio inputs supporting FlareConnect may differ depending on model. Please consult individual product specifications for more information. ** Download free from the App Store or Google Play.